Saturday, October 16, 2010

The recipes that I use

I get my recipes from everywhere: Foodnetwork.com, allrecipes.com, foodtv.com, and a crapload of others. I apprecite these people posting their recipes so I can make them my own. I am a very picky eater, so I change almost every recipe, that and I am usually only cooking for myself. I have cooked or offered to cook for alot of people and its the best experience when people tell me how much they enjoy the yummy treats I cook them. This holiday season I will even be making (attempting) my own candy canes. lol. we'll see how that ends up.

Just a warning i will be talking your ears off about cooking and the funny mistakes that will probably be happening in my kitchen and I hope to share every burn and mess with you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment