Sunday, October 31, 2010

Deep Fried Ribeye Steak Bites

I will always say that everything can be fried and it makes everything delicious!
I really like steak and I really like fried food, why not combine the two?!?!
Well I just happened to do just that!
I bought thin sliced ribeyes from publix grocery store, sliced them up into strips. Ribeyes are best used for this because of their marbling and flavor. I also made a garlic and butter sauce to dip the pieces into.
(2 tbsp of butter, tsp of powdered garlic and a pinch of sea salt)
Instead of milk, I used beer and Worcestershire sauce mixed in with the egg dipping.

Just look how yummy this is!

Heres the recipe!
Ingredients
-all purpose flour and seasoning salt
-2 eggs
-1/3 cup of milk

Directions
Rinse steak
Roll in flour, coat all sides, then dip in egg mixture, then back into the flour.
Place in deep fryer. Or skillet with enough oil to cover the steak.
Fry until golden brown.

Alterations:
You can use beer, steak sauce, or Worcestershire sauce with the eggs for different flavor.


BON APPETIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment