Sunday, October 17, 2010

Baked Bacon

For starters this is a great way to avoid being burned by bacon grease. This is especially good for me because I have the uncanny ability to get burned by anything that can burn me. Total klutz thats me!
Bacon is the food sent directly from heaven and is used in THOUSANDS of recipes.
I love it on pizza, shrimp, mac n chz, and on bacon (lol) some double-teaming of bacon.
Bacon flavor is the best flavor by far!

To cook this you need a deep baking pan lined with aluminum foil.
Lay out bacon
Bake at 375 degrees for 40 minutes
flip bacon and cook another 10 minutes until desired crispiness.

Miss Nancy and I believe you will never ever make bacon in a frying pan again. This bacon is amazing and your house will smell like bacon ALL day, which is totally yummy!


Bon Appetit!!

1 comment:

  1. yes, once you have baked bacon, you will NEVER go back to frying it! It tastes better, looks better and IS better! :) Now I'm hungry!

    ReplyDelete